This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious, global equity investor with a mandate to invest within the core plus infrastructure sector. Due to organic growth, our client, who are one of the most distinguished investment managers in the world wishes to appoint an Associate to their Sydney Office.
· Global brand in the investment management and infrastructure industry;
· International investment exposure;
· Experienced senior team with strong team values;
· Collaborative and entrepreneurial working environment.
· Deal assessment and execution; working with the investment/asset management team to assess and execute core plus infrastructure investments;
· Financial modelling; developing, utilising, analysing and dissecting financial models in order to conduct valuations both at a project and fund level;
· Asset management; assist in the management of investments in the portfolio, including ongoing interaction with the Technical, Finance and Operations teams;
· Market research; including research on potential investments, infrastructure policy and markets, competitors and advancements in technology.
Knowledge / Experience:
· Degree educated with strong academic background;
· 3-6 years of previous experience from within Investment banking or fund management industry with a focus on infrastructure;
· Exceptional financial modelling and evaluation skills are critical;
· Enthusiasm and commitment to working in a friendly, entrepreneurial, team environment.
Exceptional salary and bonus structure on offer.
If you are interested in this role or others similar in function, please get in touch with Nick Hill on 0415 924 747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.