Associate, Strategic Transactions – NSW – Ref 12712
The Analyst, Strategic Transactions role sits in the Strategic Transactions team, which is a critical team and forms part of Insurance business. The team (and role) is responsible for managing and implementing the Life business strategic and complex transactions, including transaction design, document negotiation and transaction approvals as well as ensuring the Insurance business has best execution models and structures in place for all its key business lines. The team works closely with all the Insurance business portfolio managers and support groups in order to ensure transactions are implemented in a timely, efficient and risk aware manner and manages in accordance with all relevant terms and obligations.
The Strategic Transactions team is a key stakeholder in the investment management process with interaction across all the Insurance investment teams as well as multiple support groups across the firm .
- Minimum 3 to 4 years relevant industry or professional experience
- Experience gained within investment banking or credible accounting firm and/ or the capital markets/ M&A team at a top tier legal firm
- Experience in identifying, assessing, evaluating and managing risks associated with strategic transactions process
- Strong financial markets know
- Strong commercial awareness
- Knowledge of investment products preferred
Please contact Nick Hill on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information