Our client is an alternatives investment group who are seeking to hire an individual into their Sydney-based team. This is a well-regarded, active investment team, with recently raised capital to deploy across the capital stack.
The team has a broad mandate which includes:
- control or non-control investments
- stressed / distressed corporate & real estate situations
- flexible (debt and equity) capital solutions
The role will involve:
- helping to identify, research and execute new investment opportunities and monitor existing portfolio situations
- conducting in-depth financial analysis, developing financial models, and producing industry and market research
- building high quality relationships amongst desks, restructuring advisors, lawyers, etc.
Suitable candidates will be at the Senior Analyst or Associate level. They may already have investment experience (PE or Credit) or have backgrounds in M&A, restructuring advisory, leveraged finance at a blue chip name.
Applicants must have full working rights in place for Australia to be considered for this opportunity. Please contact James Durey email@example.com if this is of interest.