Business Management Associate – Sales Focused
Leading Global Fund Manager
Great long term global opportunities
As a leader in providing both traditional and alternative investments to institutional investors, our client is enjoying rapid growth, both in Australia and across the region. As a result, we are looking to appoint an individual to work closely with the sales team, supporting their distribution efforts across the region.
The objective of this role is to think about the business of sales – and working with the sales team to ensure that the best outcomes are obtained. The role is varied, but would include such tasks as:
- Working with the sales leaders to help define sales strategy;
- Ensuing Salesforce is utilised and mined as effectively as possible, as well as becoming the local ‘superuser’ of the system;
- All board and sales activity reporting;
- Calculating and reviewing the profitability of sales campaigns to see where expenditure has been best utilised;
- Analysing competitors and AUM flows;
- Assisting with research, and assisting with presentations for client pitches;
- Assisting with RFPs;
- Ensuring all regional and global initiatives are adopted locally;
- And other tasks as necessary.
To be successful, you will have circa 3-5 years professional experience post university that has been gained within financial services, sales support or project management – preferably within Funds Management. You will be a confident communicator, both written and verbal, and really looking to engage and add value in this high performing team. You will be highly analytical, curious, and have well developed Excel, Powerpoint and Salesforce skills that will allow you to seek out, interpret and present all relevant data.
In turn, the long term opportunities are significant, both in Australia and overseas (when we can!), with this role being a gateway into sales, product management/development, client service or investing.
To apply, please send your cv to Susie Moore at: firstname.lastname@example.org