Our client is a well known global brand who are looking to grow their team with a transaction focused Corporate Development Manager. In this role you will be given the opportunity to work alongside a highly regarded Director of M&A in their Melbourne office creating and executing strategic investment plans for the ANZ sector of the business.
Focused on accelerating the brands already market leading performance across Australia, the main functions of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Executing M&A transactions including valuation, due diligence and commercial negotiations.
- Provide M&A and corporate finance advice on joint ventures, divestments and capital management.
- Prepare presentations for senior management regarding acquisition targets, growth strategies and transaction approvals.
- Undertake company and industry research on proposed acquisitions and growth strategies.
- Build and/or review detailed valuation models for potential acquisition targets.
- Regularly reporting to internal stakeholders on growth initiatives and acquisition targets
You will have a demonstrated M&A track record gained from corporate M&A (corporate development), investment banking, private equity or Big 4 accounting firm. The candidate will demonstrate maturity, confidence and the ability to interact with internal stakeholders at all levels and functions in the organisation.
An understanding of the insurance industry and industry drivers will be highly desirable to our client.
Get in touch:
If you’re interested in this role or others similar in function, please reach out to:
- Matthew Spence on 0436 813 641 or email@example.com
- Nick Hill on 0415 924 747 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Gadaleta on 0420 944 7993 email@example.com
Reference number – 12719