- Leading Global Fund
- Newly created role, integrated into the Investment Team
- Combination of Policy, Execution and Stewardship
Our client is a leading global fund manager with a significant presence in both local and global markets. As a result of the increasing requirements and complexities of ESG, an new role has been created, which is an interesting combination of the philosophical and the incredibly practical.
The role has a number of components to it. This includes:
- Being a key member of the investment team, ensuring ESG is understood, assessed appropriately and integrated into the investment process;
- Managing all ESG Service Providers;
- From a Stewardship perspective, managing proxy voting, relationships with signatory organisations and leading the interactions with executive boards and management;
- Assisting in managing client relationships and stakeholder expectations;
- Producing IP on material ESG matters; and
- Continuing to evolve and monitor the firm’s position on ESG.
You will have a minimum of five years’ experience with an ESG/sustainable focus in investing or risk management, combined with relevant tertiary qualifications. It is a given you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to influence at every level of both internal and external management. You will be able to operate effectively independently, and as part of the team. In return, there is an excellent combination of short and long term incentives, and a reall opportunity to make your mark and advance.
The organisation is CBD based, but has embraced flexible working.
To apply please send your cv to Susie Moore firstname.lastname@example.org