This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious, global infrastructure fund to support the fast growth of its Australian portfolio. Due to organic growth, our client wishes to recruit a Director to assist with asset management of its core and core plus infrastructure portfolio.
Responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Represent our client’s interests for its portfolio assets on the Board of Directors;
- Manage various stakeholders including co-shareholders, lenders, contractors and other counterparties;
- Conduct asset and industry analysis including managing market and technical consultants;
- Identification and delivery of optimisation opportunities and driving initiatives to maximise the performance of each asset and the overall portfolio;
- Develop, review and maintain sophisticated financial models;
- Draft and present investment papers to committees;
- Lead capital management and restructuring initiatives including refinancing;
- Oversee general management of assets by third party asset managers;
- Liaise with off-shore teams to complete reporting and valuations;
- Help manage a small team of asset managers.
Candidates should have [circa 10 plus] years’ experience in investment banking, infrastructure advisory, PPP advisory, buy-side investing, project finance or similar, strong excel project finance modelling skills. Candidates will be highly numerate, have excellent communication skills, and have a genuine motivation and drive to forge a career within the asset management side of infrastructure funds management. Candidates will need to have the self-motivation and ability to work flexibly and collaboratively in a small team.
If you are interested in this role of others similar in function, please get in touch with Nick Hill on firstname.lastname@example.org