- Global Infrastructure Fund
- Investment Analyst/Associate
- Highly regarded and collaborative environment
- Active participation in analyzing investment proposals.
- Develop and review detailed financial models and highlight the key points of the investment thesis, including performing sensitivity analyses, review of financial projections and valuation assumptions.
- Provide advice on evaluating potential investments using the appropriate methodology (discounted cash flow, multiples, etc.).
- Conduct an initial detailed verification of investment possibilities.
- Lead the drafting of authorization documents for new investment possibilities.
- Support main collaborators with negotiating trade agreements and shareholding structures.
- Contribute to the development of the Infrastructure team and its portfolio companies’ business plans and strategies.
- Proactively monitor financial and operational indicators, as well as financial reports of portfolio companies.
- Contribute to the portfolio’s value added by publishing recommendations on key industry trends and strategic issues of portfolio companies.
- Prepare internal and external reports on portfolio companies.
- Take part in portfolio companies’ Boards of Directors as an observer.
- Conduct extensive research on trends and fundamentals of a covered sector: proactively follow market news and collect information from relevant sources.
- Produce a detailed analysis of the infrastructure sector’s key challenges and recommend strategies to implement.
- Produce sectoral studies on potential target markets to develop.
- Develop effective tools for research and market surveillance.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or accounting.
- Master’s in Finance, MBA or CFA would be considered an asset.
- Solid experience in financial analysis and modelling.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office and financial market tools (Bloomberg, Capital IQ, etc.).
To find out more about this exciting role please contact Nick Hill on email@example.com
Ref – 923986