- We’re working with a leading brand in the Australian corporate finance world. Established, led by ex-bulge bracket bankers with strong individual reputations, backed by one of the best networks in the market.
- This is a national practice, with offices across the country.
- Privately owned, autonomous, long term presence in the market, loyal client base.
- An opportunity to lead and grow an M&A practice, leveraging the strong ECM client base that exists across the country.
- Fully supported by corporate finance teams already in place, as well as highly rated equity research teams.
- Opportunity to tap into the flow of the business from an M&A perspective, as well as bringing your own network to the table.
- Team build and leadership plan responsibilities.
The mid-market remains an active, accessible space to operate in. This role offers considerable upside for advisors looking to step down from larger investment banks or those already in the mid-market but operating without the support and access to relationships that this role provides.
For more information please contact Alastair Chell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference number – 12671