Our Client & Opportunity
- Join a blue chip ASX listed Australian organisation.
- Highly acquisitive in their approach to market with a top tier M&A team.
- Highly diversified investment portfolio across a multitude of industries and sectors.
- One of Australia’s largest employers with a strong commitment to its shareholders.
- Top of market remuneration package with a well known positive corporate culture.
Joining the Perth Corporate Development team you’ll enjoy working with an array of experienced industry experts and ex-investment banking leaders, some core duties of the role include:
- Creating valuation models to be used for analysing potential investments;
- Assessing potential target investments;
- Working with portfolio managers to identify target sectors; and,
- End to end involvement and execution of medium to large M&A deals.
The successful candidate will likely be from a Big 4 M&A team, independent corporate advisory firm or investment bank with 2.5 – 5 years M&A/valuations & modelling experience. A genuine interest in developing your corporate strategy skills whilst analysing new investment opportunities and executing M&A deals is adventitious.
Reference number – 12697