Our client manages over USD 16B in private market assets across infrastructure, PE and credit, with investments in the US, Canada, Europe and Australia. It has an enviable track record, established leadership bench and a culture that has attracted and retained highly prized talent from Investment Banking, as well as the leading brand names in the investing world. This is a fantastic opportunity to move buy side in the Melbourne market.
- Due to the growth in the Australian business, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious infrastructure transaction professional, with circa 2-5 yrs experience to join the team.
- The role will be broad ranging, working on both origination / execution of new acquisitions, as well as managing existing assets in the portfolio.
- The team is small, supportive and focused on long term career development.
- Transaction experience in the infrastructure / energy sector, either in an investment banking / advisory context, corporate development team or another investing platform.
- Proven modelling, exposure to IM docs, deal execution and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Commercial curiosity, a passion for long term infra investing, entrepreneurial spirit.
Reference number – 12696