Our client is an esteemed global infrastructure investor and manager, who is seeking an Investment Manager to join their Sydney office.
This is a rare opportunity, in a challenging market, to join a highly regarded and active investor and manager. The culture is dynamic, entrepreneurial, collaborative, and focused on professional development.
This role will contribute to the continued growth of the business, supporting the APAC team’s origination, bidding, and closure of investments across PPP, renewables, and other relevant sectors.
It will involve providing commercial advice across financial, legal, technical work streams, specifically:
- Contractual negotiations on key project issues;
- Ensuring that investments are secured on terms consistent with business objectives and investment criteria;
- Assist in bid strategy formulation and development of bid proposals;
- Developing a broad range of internal and external professional relationships;
- Maintaining and awareness of relevant market trends and activities;
- Identification and analysis of value enhancement opportunities for existing portfolio assets.
This role could suit a broad range of backgrounds but will ideally fit someone with a minimum of 5-8 years of Australian-focused infrastructure investing experience, particularly in the PPP sector, with graduate qualifications in a relevant field (law, finance, economics, engineering or business).
Broader infrastructure and development experience (e.g. waste-to-energy, social housing, student accommodation etc.) would also be relevant
Please contact Tim Gadaleta for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 420 944 406
Reference number – 12727