Our client is one of Australia’s largest independent advisory firms, specialising in Corporate and Capital Advisory. Due to organic growth, they wish to appoint a Senior Associate to join the team in Sydney.
They are looking for a strong, driven operators to complement recent, high-profile additions in their senior leadership and to deliver on the momentum behind their pipeline.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Utilising product and sector expertise to meet complex client needs;
- Using in-depth analysis to generate business ideas and build recommendations;
- Mentoring and developing junior analyst;
- Building strong internal and external networks; and
- Day-to-day transaction management
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record and deal experience within a reputable M&A advisory practice.
The successful candidate will also possess a:
- High degree of attention to detail;
- Strong tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline;
- Current experience on relevant transactions;
- Strong technical skills and project management capabilities;
- Proactive mindset and ability to anticipate stakeholder needs; and
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
Please contact Nick Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Reference number – 12674