A respected and highly successful investment bank is recruiting a Senior Associate or Vice President into their Debt Advisory team. The team is a market-leader in their space, working on strategic capital structure advisory mandates across acquisitions, refinancings, event driven transactions for ASX listed businesses and sponsors.
- Management of the financing advisory process including direct exposure to C-level management and involvement in strategic discussions for debt financing options with the financial sponsor and/or management
- Building and reviewing financial models for assessing the viability of transaction structures and determining appropriate debt levels
- Preparing transaction related documents, including teasers, management presentations and overviews of financing options
- Liaising with banks and debt funds to secure competitive financing packages
The ideal candidate:
- 5-10 years’ experience in a financing focused role (leveraged finance, project finance, debt advisory, credit risk) with significant debt structuring experience.
- A strategic thinker, comfortable dealing with time sensitive situations in a client facing environment
- Some experience in the infrastructure / resources space would be helpful but is not required
To apply please send your cv to James Durey firstname.lastname@example.org