Senior Associate/VP – Sydney – Ref 12686
- Prestigious Australian based infrastructure firm
- APAC investment mandate
- Strong investment track record
- Global sector focus
Our client is a highly esteemed and Australian based Infrastructure fund, who is seeking a Senior Associate/VP to join the team in their Sydney office.
- Supporting the further development of a cohesive team;
- Investment due diligence, including taking the lead in key workstreams;
- Manage and maintain relationships within the industry, including investment banks, consultants and institutional investors;
- Monitor market and economic conditions and assess their impact on the portfolio;
- Manage and mentor junior Analysts within the broader investment team;
- Assist with asset management responsibilities to include liaising on key business issues, interacting with management, updating internal monitoring checklists and assistance with quarterly client reporting.
You will have extensive experience working within infrastructure and be a passionate leader driven to create an inclusive and high performing team. You will also have:
- Undergraduate degree in Commerce, Economics, Business or Finance;
- Strong numeric skills, particularly advanced financial modelling and analysis;
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Ability to prepare structured business reports, interpreting complex material;
- Currently working in a similar role, and/or investment bank with a focus.
Please contact Nick Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.