Senior Recruitment Consultant – Sydney – Ref 12630
Who are we?
Established in 2011, East Partnership has become one of Australia’s most trusted executive search firms in investment banking and asset management. With our collective experience across the financial services sector, we offer a rare level of insight into areas such as mergers & acquisitions, private equity and renewable energy investing – niches where specialist expertise and discretion make all the difference.
Working closely with the East Partnership Team, you will have responsibility for running assignments across front office M&A, Capital Markets, Corporate Development, Infrastructure and Private Equity, leveraging our broad client base. You will assist with ongoing client relationship management as well as support the acquisition of new clientele. Further, the successful candidate will be required to work in conjunction with Directors on senior processes as required.
The successful candidate will understand East Partnership’s overarching mandate which is to consider team compositions, culture-fit and long term career development as well as technical adequacies in the recruitment process.
We look for an individual who is…
- Proactive in their research, identification and implementation of quality talent for clients.
- Creative in career management strategies for candidates.
- Able to comprehensively manage multiple stakeholders with discretion and professionalism.
- An effective team member who can listen and adapt.
- Determined to add long-term value to candidates and clients alike.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Degree educated by a reputable institution, favourably with business and finance related majors.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience of recruiting in the financial services industry.
- Demonstrable success in placing junior and mid-level candidates within financial services.
- Conduct end to end search and selection processes whilst tailoring their recruitment style to best match the job requirements.
- Able to both formally as well as discretely reference check senior candidates.
- Experience in leading candidate and client meetings.
- Capable of overseeing advertised recruitment campaigns.
- Highly organised with exceptional communication and presentation skills, as such, English fluency is essential.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current resume to Alastair Chell on email@example.com.