– Exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic Melbourne based Industrials business
– Global platform; collaborative and highly regarded team
– Role; Identifying and executing M&A and divestment opportunities, plus support ongoing corporate strategy
– Identifying and Analysing M&A and divestment opportunities, including; insuring a range of financial outcomes, value drivers, sensitivities and risks are fully evaluated;
– Execution of M&A and divestment opportunities, including; consulting with investment banks, legal advisors and internal teams;
– Industry and competitor analysis, including; building a strong understanding of the industry and assist in the preparation of various group presentations to both internal and external stakeholders;
– Support and facilitate the ongoing development and review of the groups corporate strategy, including; supporting the Head of with the annual Board strategy conference and all associated work streams.
Our client is looking to appoint an M&A professional, directly from an investment bank, or from a corporate/strategy environment. The ideal profile will have circa 8-12 years’ experience with a focus on natural resources and industrials.
If you fit the above criteria, and are looking to fast track your career, then please get in touch with Nick Hill on firstname.lastname@example.org Reference 670489